Performance Upgrade Kits
Unlock the full potential of your existing equipment with a performance upgrade.
By upgrading your equipment with new hardware and technology, you get the confidence you need that you're running at your best. Whether it's planting or seeding, spraying, or harvesting, Performance Upgrades can help you improve yields and increase profitability with every pass.
Upgrade Your Planter
Planting is your most important pass of the year. Make it count by replacing your planter's older row units with new ExactEmerge or MaxEmerge 5e row units.
Sow the Seeds of Improvement
Improve seed-to-soil contact, depth consistency, germination and uniform emergence with the ProSeries Opener and its six state-of-the-art parts.
Improve Precision on Your Sprayers
Add individual nozzle control with an ExactApply Performance Upgrade Kit, for precise droplet sizing and consistent application management.
Make Easy Field Prep Adjustments
Spend more time tilling and less time making adjustments when you add a TruSet Tillage technology performance upgrade to your field prep tools.
We have confidence that these upgrades will allow for better machine utilization and agronomic impact to drive your yields and profitability higher. Now is the time to get into a like new machine at a much lower price point.
How It Works:
- We work with you to identify your machine options for eligible upgrades, this is completely customized to your machine and your needs. We want to hear from you about what you would like to accomplish with your upgrade.
- Our performance upgrade experts go back and place your upgrade order with John Deere.
- Some kits arrive partially assembled and ready to get installed on your machine.
- During the upgrade discussion we will figure out what installation option works best for you, we have two:
- When you are ready to hit the field the next season you would have the backing of the Heritage Tractor team for questions and start up support as needed.
a. Important to understand that these kits are manufactured and designed by John Deere for John Deere machines. Sometimes other kits on the market are designed for multiple different brands leaving it challenging to get the best performance.
a. Heritage Tractor Installed Option with factory trained technicians (could be performed on farm or at one of our facilities)
b. Customer Installed Option where you would receive a final walk-around and technology software upgrades from Heritage Tractor