Heritage Tractor along with John Deere Governmental Sales would like to offer the ease of buying or leasing directly off state contracts. With pre-negotiated discounts you are sure to get the best quality for the best price. Whether it is a compact tractor, commercial zero turn mower, gator utility vehicle, large road side mowing tractor or a compact construction piece of equipment you are sure to have the quality you expect to get the job finished.
Eligible for Government Agency Special Discount:
- Federal, state/provincial, county, municipal, and local government agencies
- Special taxing districts which may issue tax-free bonds (airports, etc.)
- Operating authorities (port, turnpike, housing, market, etc.)
- North American Indian Tribal Councils
- All hospitals, whether public or private
- All national/state/provincial accredited K-12 schools and universities, whether public, private or parochial
- Government-owned cemeteries
Eligible for Community Service Special Discount:
- Charity focused non-profit agencies exempt from state and federal income taxes (in the U.S., these agencies will be exempt from paying federal income tax under one of I.R.S. sections 501(c) (3), (4), (10), or (13).
- Fraternal organizations (Rotary, Lions, etc.)
- Social service organizations (YMCA, etc.)
- Churches and affiliated organizations and agencies (including church-owned cemeteries and non-profit cemeteries)
- Volunteer fire departments
- Libraries, Museums, and non-profit zoos
- Amateur athletic associations
Eligible for Railroad and Public Utilities Special Discount:
- All railroads and non-governmental public utilities or their divisions which provide gas, water, electrical, or telephone service and derive at least 50% of their revenue from sales directly to commercial or home users.
If you are a member of Sourcewell you may be eligible to buy off of state contract. Click here to see if you qualify.
Inquire at any of locations or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions concerning your next John Deere purchase.