We support your ability to repair your equipment
Heritage Tractor understands that keeping your machines up and running is critical for all our customers. It's important to us as well! We also know you want the option to repair your own equipment in your own shop and on your own time. Heritage Tractor supports your right to repair your equipment.
Through our partnership with John Deere, we provide an expansive list of options to keep you operating. These resources are available today for customers and independent repair shops to purchase, and have been for years.
- Customer Service Advisor - Connect to your tractor with an Electronic Data Link (EDL) to clear and refresh codes, take diagnostic readings, and perform calibrations - all on your own in the shop or in the field. Check out how it works.
- See our Package Options
- Sign Up for Service Advisor
- Operator, Diagnostic, and Technical Manuals - Digital database of do-it-yourself instructions. Everything you need to resolve equipment issues on your own. All Ag & Turf equipment operator manuals are free and ready to download.
- Virtual Parts Counter - Choose from our many convenient options to order the parts you need through, Online, our mobile app, one of our offsite drop boxes, or an expert at our traditional parts counter. Sign up here.
Did you Know...
- Two out of three parts that Heritage Tractor sells are to customers or independent repair shops to fix their own equipment.*
- Heritage Tractor is committed to have the parts on the shelf for faster repair times. We have increased our parts inventories by 50%!*
*as of January 2022.
- Routine Maintenance Guide - Reference the decal on your equipment for routine maintenance before everyday operation with the tools you need to complete the task, secured and stored right on your tractor. You can find more detail in the Owner's Manual for hour-interval level maintenance. Apps -There is also a wealth of diagnostic information available at your fingertips with John Deere mobile apps. Tractor Plus allows you to view detailed upcoming maintenance recommendations with quick access to instructions from your Operator's Manual or links to relevant tutorial videos. Equipment Plus provides operators of Air Seeders, Balers, Cotton Harvesters, Planters, Sprayers and Tillage equipment the ability to optimize their machine through proper machine and monitor setup, as well as maintenance and infield procedures. Find the app to best fit your equipment needs at the Apple or Android app stores.
Awareness Tools (not available on all models)
- Expert Alerts - Expert Alerts is a proactive monitoring system that you can set up with your dealer. This allows technicians to diagnose issues remotely and fix them at a convenient time for you with minimal disruption to your operation or bottom line. Learn More.
- Service Advisor Remote - With Service ADVISOR Remote your dealer can remotely analyze Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) in near real time to isolate potential issues with your machine. When it's convenient for you, a technician will arrive with the right parts and tools to get you back up and running. Learn More.