Head to Head
There are many options when looking for a new tractor. We compared a John Deere 1023E and Kubota BX to see how they perform head to head.
John Deere 1 Family Tractors are designed from the ground up to tackle just about anything on your property. From landscaping to gardening, seeding to hauling and everything in between, every chore is easier with some of the smartest features in the class. With unmatched stability, ease of use, ride comfort and attachability - it's no wonder the 1 Family is the top selling sub-compact in the U.S. Watch the video and see how they stack up to the competition.
John Deere doesn't just have premiere tractor features, but Heritage Tractor customers saved an average of $2,000 when compared to compact utility tractors from other brands.*
Don't just take our word for it, check out these tractor features from each brand to judge for yourself.
In addition to the above features, John Deere tractors and attachments can include the Load-N-Go brackets, Quik-Knect PTO connections, and more. You can also protect your machine with our 10 Year Heritage Powertrain Warranty. Plus, with John Deere you know you have a reliable dealer to support and service your machine for its lifespan. Speak with one of our experts for more details or click the below tractors to find the right size equipment for your needs.
The Value-Spec 23 horsepower 1023E meets all of the basic needs around your property. Or choose the 1R for a premium, comfortable workhorse for your small acreage.
- Powerful Final Tier 4-compliant diesel engine
- New, easy-lift hood with dual gas-charged lift struts
- Auto-Connect mid-mower deck can be installed or removed in less than 5 minutes
- Easy-to-operate two speed hydrostatic transmission
Ranging from 25 to 38 horsepower, these premium, comfortable compact tractors feature a drive-over mower deck, foldable ROPs and standard four-wheel drive.
- Powerful and fuel-efficient Tier IV Yanmar engine
- Hydro transmission with TwinTouch pedals for ease of use
- AutoConnect 7-Iron Drive-over mower decks up to 60 inches
- Standard cruise control, 12-V outlet and premium seating
The 25, 32 and 38 horsepower Value-Spec 3E tractors are ready to tackle chores. The 3R Series is where premium meets capability.
- Standard four-wheel drive (4WD) for maximum traction
- Tightest turning radius in its horsepower class
- Hydro transmission with Twin Touch pedals for ease of use
- On-board diagnostics including Service Advisor
Request More Info
*Savings based upon Maritz January 2019 Customer Purchase Funnel Study.
Some restrictions apply. See dealer for details. Offer good through 10/31/2020.