Compare the specifications of up to 4 models
Accessories and Attachments
Steel shins are available as a field-installed option only.
The frog is pre-drilled at the factory to accept this attachment.
With this attachment, the steel shins will allow longer wear life when soil first comes into contact with the plow, but still offers the option of a plastic moldboard for sticky soil conditions.
Wheels and Tires
A rear gauge wheel can be ordered for plows not so equipped.
Rear gauge wheels:
- Control the plowing depth of the rear of the plow in rolling terrain
- Stabilize the rear of the plow in soft soils
- Provide easier turnbuckle adjustment
- Are adjustable through a full range of plowing depths
- Come with 6.70-15 tire to eliminate bulldozing in soft soils