333G COMPACT TRACK LOADER
Compact Track Loader
- Rated Operating Capacity: 1680 kg (3,700 lb.)
- Gross Horsepower: 74.6 kW (100 hp)
- Net Horsepower: 72.0 kW (96.6 hp)
- Operating Weight: 5493 kg (12,100 lb.)
Contact An ExpertApply For Financing
View Product Brochure
- No stakes or strings. No surveyors or checkers. No masts or cables. No overgrading and reworking.
- Push a button to switch the electrohydraulic (EH) control pattern for the CTL to function like a crawler dozer.
- Quickly change out attachments from dozer blade to scarifier or box blade.
- Automates machine to enable a smooth grade and reduce chop.
SG96 Dozer Blade
- Equipped with Deere-designed and built six-way power-angle-tilt (PAT) technology.
– The anti-vibration undercarriage system allows the machine to travel over rough terrain at higher travel speeds with better material retention while lowering operator fatigue.
– A new bogie system enables smoother transitions over uneven surfaces.
– The anti-vibration undercarriage system only adds four new grease points to the maintenance checklist.
– Hydrostatic-drive hoses remain protected from external forces through an added steel shield.
Low Daily Operating Cost
– The Deere anti-vibration solution is rebuildable with low-cost rubber isolators with no special tools required.
The vertical-lift boom offers more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
- Turbocharged diesels meet rigid emission standards, run smooth, and pack plenty of power and torque.
- Unique Tri-Cool™ design resists debris buildup and employs large coolers for superior performance in severe, high-load conditions. Add a reversible fan for quick core cleanout in high-debris applications.
Factory-installed performance package offers increased productivity and ease of use with the following capabilities:
• Return to Dig allows the operator to automatically set the bucket or other attachment to a designated ready-to-work position.
• Return to Carry allows the operator to use joystick detents to automatically reset the boom to a designated ready-to-carry position.
• Boom-Height Kick-Out allows the operator to pre-select a specific boom height based on truck/hopper height and use joystick detents to automatically stop at a specific height.
• Electrohydraulic Self-Level allows the self-level to move the boom up and down unlike the hydraulic self-level option that works only on boom up.
This option, installed in-factory or in the field, provides cross-slope or roll and mainfall slope or pitch of the machine within the in-cab monitor display.
- Real-time interface
- Roll and pitch viewable as either “absolute” or “relative” values
- Roll and pitch viewable in either degrees or percent
Boom design keeps the load close to the machine for better stability. Low center of gravity, 35-degree bucket rollback, and optional ride control and self-leveling also helps keep buckets full and forks loaded.
Large entryway, tightly sealed swing-out door, and ample foot- and legroom simplify getting in, getting comfortable, and getting things done.
Industry-exclusive three-way switchable controls and electrohydraulic (EH) joystick performance package for even more operating flexibility.
Generous tank capacity and fuel-efficient diesels enable daylong operation, letting you accomplish more between fill-ups.
Tilt up the hood for convenient ground-level access to dipsticks, fuel- and fluid-filler necks, and filters.
Breakout force has increase a whopping 40 percent over our previous models.
Add the new 90-in. bucket, available for the 333G and watch productivity soar.
With the universal Quik-Tatch,™ you can go from compact loader bucket, to forks, to whatever, in just seconds. Each loader model delivers plenty of standard hydraulic power to operate augers, hydraulic hammers, roller levels, trenchers, or power rakes, to list just a few.
Compare the specifications of up to 4 models
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||3.1 (186.3)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2500|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||72 (96.6)|
|Engine Output - Gross, kW (hp)||74.6 (100)|
|Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||395 (291.3)|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||450 (17.7)|
|Length - No Bucket, mm (inches)||3100 (122)|
|Length - Foundry Bucket, mm (inches)||3710 (146)|
|Width - No Bucket, mm (inches)||2050 (80.7)|
|Height - Top Of Cab, mm (inches)||2200 (86.7)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||240 (9.4)|
|Rear Departure Angle, Degrees||31|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||3350 (132)|
|Dump Angle, Degrees||48|
|Dump Height - Maximum Foundry, mm (inches)||2690 (106.1)|
|Rollback - Ground Level, Degrees||35|
|Rated Operating Capacity - Foundry, kg (lbs)||1680 (3700)|
|Tipping Load - Foundry, kg (lbs)||4799 (10570)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure - Foundry, kPa (PSI)||34.1 (5)|
|Speed - Maximum, kph (mph)||12.6 (7.8)|
|Breakout - Lift Foundry, kN (lbf)||36.6 (8250)|
|Breakout - Bucket Foundry, kN (lbf)||61.1 (13750)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||37.29 (50)|
|Hydraulic Power - Option, kW (hp)||61.234 (82.1)|
|Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||95 (25)|
|Pump Flow - Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||156 (41.1)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||237.87 (3450)|