Heritage Tractor Blog
No-Flat Tires for Commercial Mowers
Never worrying about a flat tire again sounds like science fiction, but with the MICHELIN X TWEEL Turf Airless Radial Tire, it’s possible. Available exclusively on John Deere ZTrak and QuikTrak mowers, the Tweel was developed to prevent downtime, provide a smoother, more even ride and virtually eliminate tire maintenance entirely. This can save time and money for landscaping professionals.
Your mower will be able to tackle curbs, debris, and uneven ground with ease without the concern of flat tires. The Tweel is built on a heavy gauge steel hub that fits the variations of the ZTrak Z900 B, E, M, or R series mowers with 54,” 60,” and 72” decks. With flexible spokes supporting the outer rubber tread, the Tweel is able to adjust form under impact and reduces bounce of the machine, keeping hub and deck heights consistent. Tweels also have a multi-directional tread pattern to provide excellent side hill stability and prevent turf damage. The specially designed tread also extends the wear life of the “tire” to up to three times that of a standard pneumatic tire.
Go Back to List
- Top 4 Recommended Attachments for Compact Utility Tractors
- Three Ways You Can Use Your John Deere Gator
- The 5 Steps of Haymaking
- Start your Career with Us
- No-Flat Tires for Commercial Mowers
- Is it Time to Upgrade Your Mower?
- How Precision Ag Technology Can Save You Money
- Don't Get Stuck this Spring
- Choosing the Right Compact Loader
- Advantages of a zero-turn mower and why a John Deere ZTrak is the top of its class